quinta-feira, 1 de dezembro de 2016

I do NOT live in the UK and I am glad

I am portuguese! I love the English language and all through my teens I wished I would one day live in an English speaking country, in the Uk or Ireland to be more specific.
Now that I am older (not necessarily wiser) , I think differently. I don't think about the glorious views and fancy speaking people I always imagined. I think about the money involved. I would love to live there, IF I was Mr Burns rich. Because all the shops they have there make me want to buy almost everything, specially restaurants. I would like to never cook again unless I absolutely wanted to. Bake maybe, but have you seen the sweets they sell there? They actually look good, and who has time or belly to eat sweets all the time? I would have to eat a bought one when I wanted one and would never have time to actually bake anything. Not to talk about the price on houses. That would be an entirely different blog entry.
bleep.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário