segunda-feira, 8 de setembro de 2014

Travelling

Hello! Usually I write the title first and that sets the theme of the post I am going to write. Today however, I don't want to do that. Today I am feeling lonely, as I am been feeling for the past two months. I came here to learn and to have the experience of a lifetime, I have not had the experience of a lifetime, and if and whenever I come back here I will just feel like I do now, because a place gets marked by the mood you're in when you go there. Like if you're in a happy place in your life and you travel to a sad place, you'll still remember it being happy because you were in a happy mood. I was super happy two months ago, but my decision to come seem to have ripped that away from me. It took from me the things that made me happy, like my boyfriend, my cats, my overall life.
On a happier note, there's only 4 days and 10 hours until I am back where I want to be, with the humans and cats I want to be with. Hopefully these pass quickly.

Never have I have thought that a thing I wanted to do so badly could come in such an awful timing. Now I realise it's not enough to want to travel and see the world, you have to choose wisely the time you go, the place you go to and the people you bring with you. Travelling alone was not a good idea, specially not to a country you don't understand 100% the language and not when it's your first trip and not when you are pleased with your live as it is...Why change something that is perfectly good?

bleep.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário