segunda-feira, 8 de setembro de 2014

Currently reading

Hello! So I have a lot of time I spend on the subway, it's very uncomfortable for me to be in there and having to listen to other people and their random conversations, and I feel like I am plain wasting my living time. So I decided a long time ago, to read whenever I am in transportation vehicles.

I am currently reading the book Stay Where You Are and Then Leave by John Boyne, I started last Wednesday and I am about to start chapter 11, and I am really enjoying it. It is about the first world war through the perspective of a boy. He's 5 when it started and the story goes all the way through the years. I am anxious to read it everyday and I am actually reading it at night sometimes when I can't stop thinking about what will happen next to little Alfie. I recommend it if you're feeling like you are not very cultured. I am not very cultured. For example, before reading this book, I didn't know british women use to give white feathers to young man meaning that they were cowardly. Before meating my boyfriend, I didn't know the war was from 1914 to 1918. I don't know many history and sometimes I feel like I could know more things, and this book is good for people who want to learn but also like to read a simple story about a family in a rough time.

bleep.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário