quinta-feira, 25 de setembro de 2014

Adult Vs Child

I think that everyone has a different way to talk and to act. And that there isn't a particular way to talk and act that makes you an adult.
I have been thinking about this a while, and it seems to me that I may have a problem. I don't know how to pinpoint it, but I know it's there. Why? How to solve it?
My private life is private, and I just wish I could talk to someone about these things. Who do you talk to when you can't talk to your best friend?
I have one friend, and he's my best friend and also my boyfriend. I can't express how much I love him for being present, for being who he is, and for doing the things he does that he doesn't have to do. And when we argue, I don't know where to turn to, because I just want to talk to him about it, but I can't.
bleep.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário