quarta-feira, 31 de dezembro de 2014

2015?

Every little thing that happens each day, teaches you something, either about your self, about others or even about situations. This year, it seems that many things happened to me... Both good and bad experiences, but the main thing is that I always had the people I love the  most next to me, even though I lost two of the most important people, I will always have them in my heart. This year, I had a crappy birthday, but people I love were there, I had a crappy job, but people I love were there to support and advise me, I was literally alone in a different country, but people I love were there to support me. I realize that everyone at this time of the year starts to think about the year and it's all a big huge cliché, but I accept and embrace it as a thing that we all have to do so we can learn and correct our usual mistakes and make the wrongs right.
My realizations at this time are that I feel really in love with my family and I would like for them to know, without me telling them, that I thank them for their patience with me through the years and that I love having them around. Hope that this next year starts off great as I am growing to a twenty year young women and I feel very lucky for having those who are close to me.

With love,

R.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário