terça-feira, 19 de agosto de 2014

Friends

Problems.
I don't know what is like to deal with real life problems, and I am glad. But I have other problems, friend problems. I don't know what is like to have one anymore. One you can count one at every minute of the day. One you can call in the middle of the night and they won't be mad you woke them up, despite the fact that they will definitely scream at you. One you can talk about your relationship with. One that won't judge you. One that will listen and hear you. One that will try their best to solve your problems or just give you a shoulder to lean on when you need. One that will gladly watch a harry potter marathon with you. One that will not eventually fall in love with you and ruin things, because I already have a perfect boyfriend. And I know, and you know, he's my friend, my best friend and my family too.
My friends are family, and family must be enough.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário