quarta-feira, 2 de setembro de 2015

Youtube

We are the generation of technology as we all know. The babies are holding iphones instead of mommy's keys, the children are watching tv instead of playing in the street with their friends, the tweens are playing in tablets or in their own phone instead of studying or meeting with friends or reading. Parents give tablets to babies and phones to 9 year old children instead of waiting for an appropriate age to give them phones. And people like me, that sometimes have a working schedule of a few hours in the morning and a few hours in the evening, and have like five hours to kill in between,...people like me, watch youtube videos for literaly four hour straight, instead of reading like I always say I should do more, or writing like I do love to do and should do more, or clean the house, like I probably should do more, or resting because I will have a hell of a evening at work...
Damn us and our technologic infused life.
bleep.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário