quarta-feira, 8 de julho de 2015

Dreaming

I always had this dream. This dream of writing a book, something that would entertain people.
I have entered a writing competition in school and I actually won first place. The goal of the competition was to write three pages, any topic you wanted. And after I won I continued writing more and more of it. But I got to this point where I didn't know how to express what I wanted to say, so I stopped. I had lost something that I loved doing. And a few months later I got that "something" back and I started to write again. I started another book, one about a completely different topic. And then I lost it again. I don't know if it's about age or circumstances, but I would end up just looking at a blank page not knowing how to give life to those dear charaters I had build inside my mind and into that book. I know all that happens to them, just like they were real and told me about their lives, but I just can't seem to figure out how to put that in page. So now I find myself three, almost four years later, with three started books, and none finished. And I feel really sad about it.~
bleep.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário