segunda-feira, 10 de janeiro de 2011

DAY TWO: favorite movie


well, as you may know by my last post i loved the movie ''Step Up'' since the first time i saw it.
Its about dancing, how life is hard for the ones who can't affort some things, and obviously, love.







*Edit (2011.1.14)
I mostly love the actor in the movie above, and so i love any movie i see of him. But i didn't remember it being so good. I had already seen the movie ''Dear John'', with him and Amanda Seyfried as principal caracteres. i saw it with my mom the first time, and i liked it, but today i wanted to see it again and i just fell in love with it, i had to put it here, because it is a romance, a love story of course, and i don't like love stories usually. but this one touched me, in the end, i felt a tear going down my face, it's a beautiful movie. 
[if you don't like any that i just said or don't like the movie, don't say anything, let me have my moment, thanks.]

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário